A 60 min, 1:1 call for the multi-passionate entrepreneur who has no idea how to tie all of their interests together or what makes them unique in a way that's clear, connectable, and captivating.
You see… When you understand your birth chart (the map of the cosmos at the very moment you took your first breath), you receive insight from the cosmic instruction manual you came here with to discover and (more often) validate your passions, personality & potential, so you have the confidence, clarity, and conviction to showcase the work you came here to do.
FoUnder & LIFE Coach at Build Your Life Coaching Biz
The foundation for your brand's magnetic messaging.
For those with a signature course, membership, mastermind, or group program.
Squarespace and Showit custom website design.
Purchase one of Square Peg Studio’s Website templates and have it customized to your brand's aesthetic.
06. do you offer payment plans?
05. If I have a logo and color palette, can I still do a website design with you?
04. How do I know which service is right for me?
03. How is the website design process so fast?
02. What does my birth chart have to do with my brand?
01. Do I need to have my professional photos before I start my site?
01. No, you don't need professional photos to begin. I can put place holder images in and show you how to place your photos once you you receive them.
02. Everything if you are a personal brand. Essentially you are branding your inner essence and turning it into your outer expression. Knowing your gifts, passions, personality, & purpose helps you to know you, so you know how to package you.
03. I am intentional in my speed, so you feel accomplished and excited. To keep projects moving quickly, I have a strict timeline, where we set your design date with two weeks reserved just for you. There is deliberate prep work that keeps your project going swiftly & smoothly.
04. It's really a question between how much you need, how much you are looking to spend, and what your timeline. Schedule a let's connect call here to further figure out your next right move.
05 Yes, that's an option. If you already have brand identity (logo, colors, & font selection), I can use these elements to create a custom website in the design day offer.
06. No, there are no payment plans. With all of the brand design offers you pay a 35% non-refundable deposit upon committing to your project and the remaining 65% is due one day before your scheduled start date.
Take quiz that combines the ancient wisdom of astrology and the modern methods of marketing to provide guidance on how to communicate your brand with ease, effectiveness, and efficiency.